Photo credit: free-news.org
- · that would return the errant DNA to working properly
- · that killed cancer cells without harming healthy cells
- · that helped prevent the devastating toxic effects of radiation and chemotherapy
- · and he developed a product not made from herbs, but from fragmented RNA, which even more strongly prevents toxic effects of cancer treatments, stopping the destruction of the patient’s immune system
starts with the bark and roots of the rain forest shrub, Rauwolfia vomitoria.
In testing, Beljanski discovered that one fraction of this root is toxic and
part actually stimulated cancer growth, so those are removed and only the
purest fraction of the original, effective extract goes into making the
When all is well in your body, the little rungs on the DNA ladder open and close during replication. But the scene is set for the beginnings of cancer and when the rungs of the ladder don’t go back together, and instead, replication continues rampantly. This is the earliest beginning of cancer, even before any mutations have occurred. These herbals help normalize the DNA so endless reproduction of cells stops.
- · Pao V, derived from a South American tree, Pao pereira, aids the body’s immune system, helping to restore order to disordered DNA. It works similarly to Rovol V in some ways. It has one advantage, however, in that it crosses the blood-brain barrier and therefore aids the fight against brain tumors. Pao V contributes greatly to the body’s ability to detoxify cancer-causing chemicals that are so prevalent today.
made from the golden leaves of ginkgo trees, which came to Beljanski’s
attention after the atomic bombings in Japan. Ginkgo trees were not affected by
the radiation, pollution, viruses or fungi. Beljanski set out to see if they
had a protective factor that would help prevent damage from radiation therapy.
He found this factor in the golden, mature leaves. Unlike other ginkgo
products, which are made from the green leaves, this ginkgo supports the body
through tests like X-rays, PET scans, and, most importantly, through radiation
therapy and beyond. It prevents fibrosis, or scar tissue, something that
usually develops up to a year following the end of a course of radiation. It
allows patients to have radiation therapy without the damaging side effects so
X-rays and other diagnostic medical tests are both a blessing and a curse, because the damage they do causes many cancers, and that damage accumulates over a lifetime. We should all use Golden Leaf Ginkgo for such exams, even for dental X-rays.
- · Finally, Beljanski discovered another way to prevent damage from radiation when he developed ReaLBuild. Unlike the other products, which are herbal, ReaLBuild is made from the RNA of a bacterial extract. It enables the body to maintain white blood cells and platelets during chemotherapy. This is unique and amazing. Doctors have drugs to help rebuild white cells, though they cause many side effects. But pharmacy has nothing to build and maintain platelets. Yet patients taking RealBuild never have to stop a course of chemotherapy because their counts are too low. They get through the ordeal without the damage normally inflicted by the toxic treatments.